Luton Sixth Form College enrols students who are UK or EU nationals, or who can demonstrate that they are dependants of people legally entitled to live in the UK for the duration of their study at Luton Sixth Form College.
The College does not have a licence and is unable to sponsor students who require a Tier 4 visa (“student visa”), nor do we sponsor fee-paying students.
To study at Luton Sixth Form College in September 2023, you will need to:
- Have completed your final year at school either with GCSE or IGCSE qualifications or with qualifications from your country’s formal examination structure
- Arrange a Statement of Comparability from UK ENIC. This statement provides details of how your qualifications compare to UK qualifications.
- Meet the specific grade requirements for your chosen subject/course. Read our Course Descriptions and research the general entry requirements, along with individual subject requirements.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of English for your age: you must be able to communicate, read and write with competence. If GCSE/IGCSE grades 4 have not been achieved in English Language, we can provide a diagnostic test to ascertain the level you are working at.
- Provide a reference or supporting information from your current school or college indicating no significant concern on your general behaviour or aptitude to study. We will also require a record of your attendance and punctuality.
Eligibility to apply:
- Be aged 16 or 17 years old on 31st August, 2023 and meet the college entry requirements.
- Be a permanent resident in the UK.
- Hold a full British Citizen passport or are accompanying parents who are holders of full British Citizen passports.
- Have the Right to Abode or are accompanying parents who have a settlement visa. Or you are a dependent of a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Visa Holder (valid for the duration of your two-year course).
- Passport/visa and parents' passport/visa if you are a dependant.
- Statement of Comparability from UK ENIC or GCSE/IGCSE qualifications.
- Supporting reference.
- We do not offer private fee-paying courses and are unable to enrol applicants who do not meet the above criteria.