Freedom of Information
Luton Sixth Form College is committed to the Freedom of Information Act, which gives individuals and organisations the right to request any recorded information held by a public authority.
This College's Freedom of Information Publication Scheme is in two parts:
1. The General Information Section provides a general description of the scheme, and outlines general categories of information which are not available online, but may be provided on request. It can be downloaded here »
2. This web page constitutes the Specified Information Section, which contains links to specified information which has been identified by the College and which is directly accessible or downloadable online.
Items are listed below under the sections laid down in the scheme:
Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
Location and contact details for Luton Sixth Form College
What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Financial Statements 2021-22Financial Statements 2020-21Gender Pay Gap ReportTrade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017Tuition Fund Statement Autumn 2021 ( Additional Student Support Covid Catch-Up Fund)Tuition Fund Statement Autumn 2020 (Additional Student Support Covid Catch-Up Fund)
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
Decision-making processes and records of decisions.
Minutes of Corporation and Committee meetings
Our policies and procedures
Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
Access to Information Policy and Procedure for using the Publication SchemeCollege policies and procedures
Doing Business with Luton Sixth Form College
Luton Sixth Form College currently uses a wide range of suppliers. We have contracts in place to cover the main goods and services that we purchase.
The College is a member of the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (The CPC). We also work with suppliers outside of The CPC and are always keen to engage with local suppliers. We believe in strong relationships with our suppliers. Our regular Purchasing Procedure involves the issue of a Purchase Order from our Financial System informing the supplier information required on invoice.
Our normal standard terms of payment are 30 days from date of invoice.
Luton Sixth Form College complies with Procurement Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015).
Contracts above the limits laid down by PCR Note 2018 are either:
- Advertised in the Find a Tender portal
- Or tendered through an approved Purchasing Consortium such a Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC).
Tenders under the limits laid down by PCR 2018 but with a value higher than £35K are required to complete a full tendering process normally through an approved Purchasing Consortium such a Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC).
Please see our:
General Conditions of Purchase Policy General Conditions of Purchase 2020.pdf
- Supplier Payment Performance for Finance Year 2019-20
- Supplier Payment Performance for Financial Year 2020-21
- Supplier Payment Performance for Financial Year 2021-22
Lists and registers
To make an FOI request, please contact the College by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Freedom of Information Officer
Luton Sixth Form College
Bradgers Hill Road